Friday, January 31, 2014

20 Percent Project: Blog 1

          Hey it is a brand new year and we are back up and running again!  Now that my wrestling season is coming to an end this week I will have more time to making these new blogs.  Steven, Jesus, and Antonio have been making new designs but because I have had so much of my time consumed by wrestling I haven't had a lot of work on any new designs or getting the shirts. One of my new year's resolution was to make our 20 percent project a lot better so once we have our designs and script and what type of shirts we need we will go to some stores and get the shirts.  Jesus knows how to draw, Antonio can come up with the funny T-shirts, and Steven and I can come up with a way to make money to pay for the shirts.  If we do not make enough money for the shirts we will literally recycle plastic cans and bottles so we can make the money.  Lastly the name of our brand is "Nuclear".







No comments:

Post a Comment