Friday, February 21, 2014

20 Percent Project: Blog 3

So we have been coming up with new designs and our latest one was one that came up from Steven Rivera one of my team members and really was pretty cool one.  I will be one hundred percent honest I cannot come up with any T-shirt designs and I am still working on getting the T-shirts and find a way to get the drawing on the T-shirts.  The more and more we get into this project I think I will probably use my knowledge of business to get good deals and find ways to make more money and cut the share of money equally into all three of us.  Okay now that I know what I will do I am going to meet up with the team and we are going to discuss on what we are going to do with later styles and what our new logo will be and hopefully we can get our new design in the next two weeks.



I just got word that the drawing Steven did is still in production so it will be released next week for sure.  This just happen to be something that I just made.

No comments:

Post a Comment