Thursday, May 15, 2014

20 Percent Project: Blog 11

Hey guys I am back and ready to finish all of my twenty percent project in about a couple of days.  This has been a fun ride and I honestly do not feel that good when I hear that the school year is coming to an end in about three days.  I am going to finish this blog and I believe that there might be two more blogs or even maybe one because of our presentation in two weeks.  All in all this twenty percent project is about to end and we need to get this stuff done and over with so we don't have any more stress on our backs.  I am really going to finish this project and I will come up with a good design and get the shirt myself because my group is not really helping each other and I am going to finish this by myself.



I am going to put a design like this on a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment