Monday, June 2, 2014

20 Percent Project: Blog 13

Hey guys today is officially the last blog of this year and then I will be done with this 20 Percent Project.  Through out all the ups and downs we would say that we had a good and fun year.  We did our presentation just a couple of days ago and I know we did horrible because we did not even talk about how we made the shirts and what we used to do it with.  I know we did horrible because we talked about our first failed project of the Recycling problem.  Since we did this presentation I now realized that Steven, Antonio, and I didn't really do anything and that Jesus our "partner" did not even help.  Now that we are finishing up the year I also realized that we pretty much improvised on all of our blogs unless we talked about finding ways to make money and get the money.  Now that I think about it I should of also talked about how I got the fabric paper from Staples and basically ironed the image right on to the T-shirt.  Lastly thank you for your time and basically the whole year.

No comments:

Post a Comment